Clean your hands with confidence with ISO Guard, the brand new hand cleanser from Zap! Juice. Designed to eradicate nasty germs and any harmful bacteria you pick up day to day.
How To Use:
Simply squeeze into the palm of your hand, about the size of a 10 pence piece will do. Rub your hands together, quickly with circular motions making sure to reach in between fingers, including the palms, backs of the hand and thumbs. Once dissolved, you’re good to go! There’s no need to rinse off with water or use any soap in conjunction with this product. Make sure to constantly re-apply throughout the day when coming into contact with any surfaces or objects.
- Fast acting
- Easy to use
- Good for travel
- Made in the UK
- CPNP Registered
- Contains 62.5% alcohol
- Kills 99.9% of germs
Available in 30ml for £4.25, 50ml for £6 and 100ml bottle for £10
Alcohol Denat, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Carbomer Triclosan, Triethanolamine, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol
Warnings and Restrictions:
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, rinse thoroughly with clean water for 15 minutes then transfer to hospital for specialist examination if necessary.
- If irritation does occur on the skin, stop using immediately and rinse the area with clean water.
- Stomach pain and nausea may occur if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting. In this instance, if conscious, give half a litre of water to drink immediately.If unconscious, check for breathing and apply artificial respiration if necessary. If unconscious and breathing is OK, place in the recovery position and transfer to hospital.
- If there are any signs of overall damage, seek medical advice.
- This product is highly flammable. Store in a cool, well-ventilated area. Keep the container tightly closed away from sources of ignition and keep out of reach of children.